Experience Del Valle Community Coalition
Stay tuned for more activities and educational videos.
The southeastern ZIP codes and portions of Austin, Travis County continue to be among the communities with the highest numbers of COVID-19 cases and positivity rates. Our coalition is committed to serving our communities by providing access to free resources and support to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
Del Valle Community Coalition Non- Profit is a charitable organization that defends human and civil rights in underprivileged and under-served communities by fostering an environment where a coalition of communities work to cultivate a pipeline of engaged and empowered citizens that will pursue proactive solutions to community challenges when working with City and County leaders.
Providing Meals to Families
With our organization’s mission always in mind, we strive to find new strategies for obtaining access to food. Food Donation Drop-Off is something that we take very seriously, and our team is working each and every day to make a positive impact. Contact us to learn more about our commitment to this cause.
HEALTH CARE ACCESS
Health Care for All
We, the Del Valle Community Coalition, believe that the current Healthcare system should be affordable and accessible to all of Del Valle's residents. Everyone should be able to see a doctor without distance being a major hurdle. Healthcare is a human right and we believe the current Healthcare system needs to go further in making sure no one is left without coverage.
Save Our Land
With this initiative, our goal is development, implementation, and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations, and policies so that everyone enjoys the same degree of a healthy environment. We are always striving to make a difference, and invite you to learn more and lend your support.”
- Mon, Jan 25https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJan 25, 7:00 PMhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePlease register before the meeting to receive the Zoom link. See the google form link below. Recording of the meeting will be posted to our YouTube channel. DVCC Agenda 01/25/2021 ⮚ New officers ⮚ DVCC Updates ⮚ Guest Vanessa Fuentes, Austin City Councilwoman for District
- Wed, Dec 23Forest Bluff
- Sat, Dec 19TexacoDec 19, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMTexaco, 12800 Pearce Ln, Del Valle, TX 78617, USADVCC and the Austin Latino Coalition will be hosting another PPE distribution this Saturday, December 19th in Del Valle at the Texaco on the corner of Ross Road and Pearce Lane from 9am-12pm. Come out and grab some supplies to help keep your families safe during this holiday season! DVCC y Austin La
- Sat, Nov 2184 Robert T Martinez Jr StNov 21, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM84 Robert T Martinez Jr St, 84 Robert T Martinez Jr St, Austin, TX 78702, USAJoin the Austin Latino Coalition, Del Valle Community Coalition in partnership with H-E-B, Central Health, CommUnity Care and Metz/Sanchez Elementary School on Saturday, November 21, 9am- 12 Noon, for a FREE PPE Supplies & Flu Shots Event at Metz/Sanchez Elementary School, located at 84 Robert T. Ma
- Sat, Oct 314900 McKinney Falls PkwyOct 31, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM4900 McKinney Falls Pkwy, 4900 McKinney Falls Pkwy, Austin, TX 78744, USADel Valle Community Coalition and the Austin Latino Coalition will be hosting a Halloween Theme PPE drive. We will be offering FREE flu shots, personal protective equipment and candy the community.
- Sat, Oct 10DVCC Candidate Forum
- Sat, Sep 26Del Valle High School
- Wed, Aug 12COMMUNITY CONVERSATION WITH COTA PUDAug 12, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMCOMMUNITY CONVERSATION WITH COTA PUDJOIN DVCC FOR A COMMUNITY CONVERSATION WITH COTA PUD REPRESENTATIVES. Project information: http://www.austintexas.gov/edims/document.cfm?id=302016&fbclid=IwAR2tsiI5Njdwg3iSGTOfTQUMJCwnByZ8Srcf5_v-PITRk1vyBDiNONEWUPI FB Live Link https://www.facebook.com/DelValleCommunityCoalitionNP/live/
- Wed, Jun 03Location is TBD